Aria Holmes Kanzaki is back with a new spin-off anime, featuring the Queen of Tsundere, Rie Kugimiya. She is returning to voice one of her most popular tsundere roles for Aria the Scarlet Ammo Double A (Hidan no Aria AA). The anime’s official website has now been updated, and it announces the upcoming autumn anime’s additional cast members.
Joining the cast are:
- Yui Horie (Monogatari’s Tsubasa Hanekawa and Toradora’s Minori Kushieda) as Kyouchikutou
- Inori Minase (Danmachi’s Hestia and Is the Order a Rabbit?’s Chino Kafuu) as Nonoka Mamiya
- Ayaka Imamura (Absolute Duo’s Miyabi Hotaka, Chaos Dragon’s Misuka) as Hina Fuuma
- Momo Asakura (The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!’s Serika Hakozaki and Witch Craft Works’s as Rin Kazari) as Yuyu Aizawa
- Chinami Hashimoto (Prison School’s Chiyo Kurihara and Recently, my sister is unusual’s Mitsuki Kanzaki) as Yaya Aizawa
Aria the Scarlet Ammo Double A will be a spin-off of the original Aria the Scarlet Ammo, and it will premiere on 6 October 2015. A new PV for the anime has also been revealed, and it introduces the anime’s cast members.
Doga Kobo will be animating this spin-off project with A Certain Scientific Railgun episode director, Takashi Kawabata, at the helm as lead director. The story will be based on Chuugaku Akamatsu and Kobuichi’s spin-off manga of the same title, which follows Ayane Sakura’s character, Akari Mamiya, who is a huge fan of Aria H. Kanzaki and aims to be just like her.