The vampire series, Seraph of the End (Owari no Seraph) is joining the recent boom of 2.5D musicals and stage plays in Japan, where anime, mangas, light novels, and video games are getting their very own live-action stage productions. A new visual for Seraph of the End the Musical has been posted, and it features the play’s cast in costume, and they really try to be loyal to the original costumes, right down to the hair color.
This is actually the second visual for the play already, as the first one only featured Yuichiro and Mikaela:
The musical’s cast include:
- Yuichiro Hyakuya: Gaku Sano
- Mikaela Hyakuya: Katsuhiro Suzuki
- Guren Ichinose: Kento Ono
- Mitsuba Sangu: Karen Miyama
- Shihou Kimizuki: Atomu Mizuish
- Yoichi Saotome: Shinichi Hashimoto
- Shinoa Hiiragi: Chihiro Kai
- Asuramaru: Saya Chinen
- Krul Tepes: Mariya Nagao (AKB48 Team K member)
- Ferid Bathory: Seijiro Nakamura
Seraph of the End the Musical will be performed at the AiiA 2.5D Theater in Tokyo from 2 – 11 February 2016 and will be produced by Nelke Planning. Muck Akazawa, who previously written the script for the 2.5D play adaptation of Kamen Teacher, will be doing double duty for the play as he will serve as both Seraph of the End the Musical’s writer and director. Ticket prices will cost 7,800 yen.
Source: Comic Natalie
Comments are closed for this post.