Sometimes, we want to know how it feels to snuggle up to the sleeping Pokemon, Snorlax. They are just so big and squishy that when we see one blocking the road, it is quite tempting to get on top of one and take a nap yourself. Now, ThinkGeek is planning on making Pokefans enjoy Snorlax’s legendary softness with a special Pokemon beanbag chair.
While the product itself is still pending licensor approval, this new Snorlax Beanbag chair really does seem like a great way to rest yourself after a long day of work… or playing Pokemon GO.
Here’s how ThinkGeek describes their upcoming new product:
SNORE MORE WITH SNORLAX
In this world of nothing but go-go-go, we often feel like Snorlax is more our speed. It spends most of its time sleeping. It’s not picky about leftovers, and it seldom exercises. Yep. Snorlax understands us.
There’s nowhere better to relax after a long day of work, school, or just being out and about than on your Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair. At almost 4 feet head to toe and over 2 feet across, this (s)lumbering Pokémon is perfect for your dorm room, your den, your bedroom, or right inside the door where you can collapse on it when you get in. Just remember not to block the road. It does not ship with a flute.
- Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Materials: 100polyester on the outside, filled with cotton and polyester fiber mix and polystyrene balls
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Air dry.
- Dimensions: Around 2′ side to side x 4′ head to toe x 1′ thick (when flat on its back)
- Subject to change pending licensor approval.
Each chair costs US$149.99 and is slated for release in December 2016. Pre-orders are now available via ThinkGeek.