Popular magical girl franchise, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, will be adding yet another addition to its franchise. This time the series will once again be focusing on Nanoha and Fate’s daughter, Vivio. The new anime is called ViVid Strike, and a new key visual for this new anime has been revealed.
A new official website has also been opened, and it announces that the anime will be released in October 2016. It also announces the anime’s cast, which confirmed that a few from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Vivid will be returning.
- Inori Minase as Fuuka Levinton
- Yui Ogura as Rinne Bellinetta
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Vivio Takamachi
- Mamiko Noto as Einhard Stratos
- Sumire Uesaka as Yumina Enclave
- Eri Kitamura as Rio Wesley
- Misato Fukuen as Corona Timil
- Chiwa Saito as Nove Nakajima
- Ayane Sakura as Jill Satora
So far, they still did not reveal whether Vivio’s two doting mothers will be joining the cast, but they did reveal that Yui Ogura will be performing the OP song, while the ED song will be performed by Inori Minase.
Seven Arcs, which produced the previous anime from the franchise, will be providing the animation, with Bakuon!! director, Junji Nishimura at the helm of the project. Series creator Masaki Tsuzuki has been credited with the original work. More details for the anime will be revealed in the days ahead.
source: MoCa News
Comments are closed for this post.