Hiroya Oku’s Gantz manga is getting adapted into a feature-length full 3D CGI film, Gantz:0, and its official website has just been updated to reveal a brand new official trailer, which gives us a taste of the film’s beautiful CGI imagery:
The video features the song, “Ningen Video” by the Dresscodes, and it also serves as the theme song for the movie. Also revealed by the website is the movie’s new poster visual:
The film’s cast will include:
- Daisuke Ono as Masaru Katou
- M.A.O as Anzu Yamasaki
- Tomohiro Kaku as Jouichirou Nishi
- Saori Hayami as Reika
- Shuuichi Ikeda as Yoshikazu Suzuki
- Masane Tsukayama as Nurarihyon
- Masaya Onosaka as Susumu Kimura
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Sanpei Taira
- Teruaki Ogawa as Tetsuo Hara
- Yuuki Kaji as Kei Kurono
- Kendo Kobayashi as Hachiro Oka
- Razor Ramon HG as George Shimaki
- Razor Ramon RG as Nobuo Muroya
Gantz:0 premiered at the 73rd Venice Film Festival earlier, and will be shown in Japan starting 14th October. It will not only be shown in regular cinemas, but will also have 4DX and MX4D screenings.
Tiger & Bunny director, Keiichi Satou is the film’s chief director, while Yasushi Kawamuri is the director of the film over at Digital Frontier, with One Piece Film Gold writer, Tsutomu Kuroiwa, wrote the scripts.
Source: TOHO Animation
Be the first to write a comment.