IMGA SEA Award Nominees are In, Public Choice Award Opens for Public Voting
Organisers of GameStart 2017, Southeast Asia’s Premier Game Convention, announced the first batch of key speakers for the inaugural SEA Summit Conference, which will be followed by the 2nd edition of the International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA) SEA awards ceremony.
The SEA Summit is a new B2B conference for the Southeast Asian game industry players and will be held in Pixel Building, Singapore, on 12 and 13 October 2017. Jointly organized by IMGA and Eliphant, the summit aims to facilitate knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration opportunities among companies based in Southeast Asia, and those looking to enter the region.
Conference topics include game development, trends, business, marketing and esports. More information on conference topics as well as additions to the line-up of speakers will be released at a later date. The first wave of speakers announced are:
● Henric Suuronen (Co-Founder, Nonstop Games)
● Oliver Kern (Growth @ Kuuhubb OY)
● Teck Lee Tan (Senior Technical Artist, Bandai Namco Studios Singapore)
● Seow Tein Hee (Executive Editor, tech360.tv)
● Zhi Liang Chew
● Alaric Choo (Partnerships and Technical Director, Secretlab)
● Febrianto Nur Anwari (Senior Editor, Duniaku Network)
● Alexander Fernandez (CEO, Streamline Studios)
● Wong “NutZ” Jeng Yih (Professional gamer)
● Sean Lim (Founder, Wanuxi)
● Ho Kun Xian, “RZR Xian” (Professional gamer)
● Jackson “Raijinshi” Lee (Fundeavour.com)
● Michelle “Lylia” Tan (Co-Founder & CEO, Fundeavour.com)
Pre-registration is required to attend the conference. While pre-registration is free, tickets are limited and priority will be given to games industry professionals. Interested attendees can register at www.theseasummit.com for admission and updates.
Voting is Now Open for IMGA SEA Public Choice Award
Nominees for the second edition of IMGA SEA awards ceremony, held on 13 October, have been announced. With 65 games from 7 countries including Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Thailand, gamers and fans have less than a month to vote for their favourite game to win the Public Choice Award at sea.imgawards.com.