Steins;Gate’s resident mad scientist, Rintarou Okabe, celebrated his birthday last 14th December. And in celebration of the occasion, the official Steins;Gate anime website updated, and dropped a new PV for the new Steins;Gate 0 TV anime.
The website also revealed that the anime will premiere sometime in April 2018, as well as its cast and staff. Much of the Steins;Gate 0 game’s cast will also be reprising their roles for the new anime.
-- Advertisment --
- Mamoru Miyano as Rintarou Okabe
- Kana Hanazawa as Mayuri Shiina
- Tomokazu Seki as Itaru Hashida
- Asami Imai as Kurisu Makise
- Saori Goto as Moeka Kiryuu
- Yu Kobayashi as Ruka Urushibara
- Halko Momoi as Faris Nyannyan
- Yukari Tamura as Suzuha Amane
- Sayuri Yahagi as Maho Hiyajou
- Megumi Han as Kagari Shiina
- Yukari Tamura as Yuki Amane
Re:Zero studio, White Fox, will be animating this sequel anime, while Super Sonico’s Kenichi Kawamura will be directing. Meanwhile, Tomoshige Imayoshi, who served as episode director in the original, is the new character designer. Finally, Jukki Hanada, who handled series composition in the original, is also returning.