After revealing its cast and staff, the Persona 5 official website has now updated to reveal a new key visual. The visual features Yusuke Kitagawa, and of course, his seiyuu will be none other than Tomokazu Sugita. Much like the video game, the Gintama seiyuu will also be voicing the character in the TV anime.
-- Advertisment --
As for its release date, the staff also announced that it will be on April 2018. A-1 Pictures, which previously animated the Persona 5 TV special anime, is once again animating the project. Meanwhile, Masashi Ishihama (From the New World) is directing the anime, with Shinichi Inotsune doing the scripts. Finally, Satomi Ishikawa (Convenience Store Boy Friends) is adapting Shigenori Soejima’s original game character designs for the anime. The cast will include:
- Jun Fukuyama as Ren Amamiya
- Aoi Yuuki as Futaba Sakura
- Souichirou Hoshi as Goro Akechi
- Mamoru Miyano as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Ikue Otani as Morgana
- Nana Mizuki as Anne Takamaki
- Tomokazu Sugita as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Rina Satou as Makoto Niijima
- Haruka Tomatsu as Haru Okumura
Expect the staff to reveal even more announcements as we approach its April premiere.