The annual Seiyuu Awards recognise the achievements of various seiyuu in the voice acting industry. This not only includes the work seiyuu have done for anime and games, but also dubbing foreign works and other ventures.
Now, the organisers have now revealed the winners for this year’s awards, and they are:
Best Lead Actor: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
Best Lead Actress: Tomoyo Kurosawa
Best Supporting Actor: Junichi Suwabe
Best Supporting Actresses: Ayane Sakura and Saori Oonishi
The other winners of these awards also include:
- Best Newcomers: Koutarou Nishiyama, Shun Horie, Taku Yashiro, Ayaka Nanase, and Yui Fukuo
- Singing Award: Doubutsu Biscuits x PPP from Kemono Friends
- Personality Award: Ayane Sakura and Saori Oonishi
- Special Award: Licca-chan’s 50th anniversary, Takayuki Matsutani
- Synergy Award: Despicable Me 3
Previously, the organisers also announced the winners for the Merit Award, as well as the Kei Tomiyama and Kazue Takahashi awards. From all of us here at WowJapan, congratulations to all the winners of these awards!