After a 12-year break, legendary Japanese singer, Utada Hikaru is back! And with several new hit singles, as well as her comeback album, Fantôme, she’s also returning to the concert scene. Her tour still doesn’t have any title yet, but her staff already booked several venues.
Her return tour will be the first one since 2006. Here are the cities she will be touring, as well as the schedule:
-- Advertisment --
● Kanagawa Prefecture: Yokohama Arena (6, 7 November 2018)
● Fukuoka Prefecture: Fukuoka Marine Messe (14, 15 November 2018 )
● Aichi Prefecture: Nihon Gaishi Hall (22, 23 November 2018 )
● Osaka: Osaka Castle Hall (28 November 2018)
● Saitama Prefecture: Saitama Super Arena (4, 5 December 2018)
● Chiba Prefecture: Makuhari Messe (8, 9 December 2018 )
Her 2006 concert tour included 22 performances in 11 Japanese cities, which means this current one ain’t as big in scale. However, this is still her first concert tour back since her long break.
Her staff haven’t yet announced the ticket pricing and availability, but expect fans to come in droves as soon as they open the advance sales. After all, a lot of them have been waiting over 12 years to see her again. But before this next tour, she will also be releasing her latest album under Epic Records, Hatsukoi, on 27th June. It will include an entry form to apply for ticket purchase rights ahead of their general on-sale date.
Source: M-On! Press