The live-action Nisekoi film will be premiering in December this year. But before that, they’re whetting the fans’ appetite. This time, the film’s official twitter page has revealed several new character visuals featuring the main cast. Of course, this includes Raku (Kento Nakajima) and Chitoge (Ayami Nakajo). However, they also reveal 15-year old Natsumi Ikema in her film debut as Kosaki Onodera.
Here are the main cast members:
- Raku Ichijo: Kento Nakajima
- Chitoge Kirisaki: Ayami Nakajo
- Kosaki Onodera: Natsumi Ikema
- Marika Tachibana: Haruka Shimazaki (former AKB48 member)
- Shu Maiko: Yuta Kishi (Idol group King & Prince member)
- Ruri Miyamoto: Hana Kawamura
- Seishiro Tsugumi: Kaede Aono
- Claude: DAIGO (J-Rock band BREAKERZ vocalist)
Meanwhile, Ore Monogatari director, Hayato Kawai, will be at the helm of this project while FINE Entertainment is producing the film. Finally, TOHO will be distributing the live-action Nisekoi film in Japan, and it premieres on 21 December 2018.
Nisekoi would be the latest manga from Weekly Shonen Jump magazine to get a live-action film adaptation. Bleach is getting one, while Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, and Gintama have had successful live-action films.
Be the first to write a comment.