Thought your ATMs are a little too boring? Well, 7-Eleven Bank is doing something to spice theirs up. In particular, their branches in Animate stores will be introducing new ATMs with a twist that will make all you ladies very happy. Introducing the “Seven Concierge”, seven ikemen that will be voicing special 7-Eleven ATMs:
Animate Ikebukuro and Shinjuku has now introduced one of these ATMs, while another will launch in Animate Shinjuku on 4th September. And every time one withdraws money from them, the chosen character will be commenting about the customer’s transaction. And since they’re inside Animate stores, those who present their Animate card and a Seven Bank card will get a special gift. Here’s how these ATMs work:
The seven members of Seven Concierge are:
- Sho Kaido, a 25-year old English speaker who would be a good choice for tourists (CV: Tomoaki Maeno)
- Ryuji Himuro, a 35-year old bartender who loves cooking and motorcycles (CV: Ryuji Himuro)
- Kanade Hino, a blonde 22-year old who loves music and travel (CV: Nobuhiko Okamoto)
- Anju Suzunari, a 28-year old beautician who enjoys make-up and alcohol (CV: Yuusuke Kobayashi)
- Tsukumo Tsukishiro, a 20-year old aspiring actor who practices kendo and loves sweets (CV: Ryohei Kimura)
- Niko Kagurazaka, a 13-year old little brother type (CV: Tsubasa Yonaga)
The collaboration will also feature several other activities, such as a camp and many other giveaways.
source: Dengeki Online
wow seiyuu maeno tomoaki looks very busy this year. he got so many jobs and he was chosen to be a sexy voice what a crazy result! i think he never know that 2018 is his paradise. after the changes he went through..