As part of its 3rd Anniversary celebrations, “B-Project” – the popular cross-media virtual idols project started in September 2015 by MAGES – has just announced a special time-limited collaboration “3rd Anniversary Shop and Museum” with HMV & Books at five of the music/retail branches across five major cities in Japan. On top of being spoilt for choice with the range of special collaboration goods line-ups at the Anniversary Shops, fans may also expect to be delighted by the concept artworks and life-size cardboard standee displays of all the project’s idols in their 3rd Anniversary outfit based on the ‘Invincible*Dangerous’ theme designed and illustrated by illustrator/mangaka Utako Yukihiro at the Collaboration Museum on-site.
Let’s take a look at the collaboration goods line-up!
-- Advertisment --
- Leather pass-case (14 types) – JPY 1,500 each
- Double-sticker collection (2-pieces-per-set; random 14 types) – JPY 450 per set
- Leather stand-mirror – JPY 2,300
- Illustration collection (14 types random) – JPY 980 each
- Body-towel (4 types) – JPY 2,200
- B2-size clear poster (4 types) – JPY 2,000 each
- Square keyholder collection (random 14 types) – JPY 800
- Mint-tablet collection – mint candies included (14 random types) – JPY 700
The above is supposedly the first-phase merchandise line-up announcement and more will be updated according to HMV & Books online news. The 3rd Anniversary Collaboration Shop and Museum will take place at the following five HMV & Music outlets at these specific durations:
- Tokyo – HMV & Books Shibuya – 12 October 2018 ~ 4 November 2018
- Nagoya – HMV Sakae – 12 October 2018 ~ 7 November 2018
- Osaka – HMV & Books Shinsaibashi – 27 October 2018 ~ 21 November 2018
- Sendai (Miyagi) – HMV Sendai E BeanS – 19 October 2018 ~ 14 November 2018
- Fukuoka – HMV & Books Hakata – 19 October 2018 ~ 14 November 2018
There will also be a mini rewards campaign collaboration running concurrently at the Tokyo and Fukuoka Anniversary Shops with net-money corporation EPOS Card such that customers who pay for their merchandise purchase at the Anniversary shop with EPOS Cards (debit/credit) will be presented with a specially-designed postcard (pictured below)!
All of the five participating Anniversary Shops across the nation will also have special printing machines where fans may print their own customisable B-Project name-tags/stickers at the cost of JPY 300 per round of printing.
Finally, to show appreciations for fans’ and customers’ supports, the Anniversary Shops will also reward all those who made purchases that come up to JPY 3,000 and above in a single receipt of the collaboration goods with one original Anniversary design original postcard (on a first-come-first-serve basis).
As pictured above, there are a total of four designs of the giveaway postcards to collect in all – one for each of the idol units under B-Project: KitaKore, THRIVE, MooNS and Killer Kings. To cater to fans of each respective units and hopefully not have a confusing situation, the organisers have set up a special giveaway schedule for all participating venues:
-- Advertisment --
Fans of “B-Project” who are travelling to any of the afore-mentioned five Japanese cities during the collaboration’s duration period should definitely not miss out this opportunity to visit the Anniversary Shop and Museum!