Nisekoi fans rejoice, because for the first time since 2016, Naoshi Komi is returning to the series for a special chapter! According to the second issue of Shonen Jump magazine, Komi will be returning in the third issue. This special chapter will also be tying in with the upcoming live-action film adaptation as well.
The special chapter will be following Raku as he tries to get tickets to “a certain movie”. It will also have a center color page, and will be 23-pages long. Aside from the special chapter, it will also contain about six pages of “gravure” shots from three of the live-action film’s female stars. They are Ayami Nakajo (Chitoge), Natsumi Ikema (Onodera), and former AKB48 idol, Haruka Shimazaki (Marika)
Here are the main cast members for the film:
- Raku Ichijo: Kento Nakajima
- Chitoge Kirisaki: Ayami Nakajo
- Kosaki Onodera: Natsumi Ikema
- Marika Tachibana: Haruka Shimazaki (former AKB48 member)
- Shu Maiko: Yuta Kishi (Idol group King & Prince member)
- Ruri Miyamoto: Hana Kawamura
- Seishiro Tsugumi: Kaede Aono
- Claude: DAIGO (J-Rock band BREAKERZ vocalist)
Meanwhile, Ore Monogatari director, Hayato Kawai, will be at the helm of this project while FINE Entertainment is producing the film. Finally, TOHO will be distributing the live-action Nisekoi film in Japan, and it premieres on 21 December 2018.
Source: Weekly Shonen Jump issue #2