Trigger’s new upcoming rescue anime film, Promare, is generating a lot of buzz back in Japan.The film hasn’t even premiered yet, and it has now teamed up with Japan’s fire fighting agency, Fire and Disaster Management Agency (FDMA).
The collaboration with the FDMA invites people to join the agency and basically become firemen. It even features a link to the agency’s recruitment page. The anime is about rescue operations, which is something that Japan’s fire fighters know something about.
-- Advertisment --
And speaking of Promare, the film is also collaborating with the Gyozo Ohso restaurant chain as well:
The anime’s cast includes:
- Ken’ichi Matsuyama as Galo Thymos
- Taichi Saotome as Lio Fotia
- Masato Sakai as Kray Foresight
- Ayane Sakura as Aina Ardebit
- Hiroyuki Yoshino as Remi Puguna
- Tetsu Inada as Varys Truss
- Mayumi Shintani as Lucia Fex
- Rikiya Koyama as Ignis Ex
- Kendo Kobayashi as Vinny
- Arata Furuta as Deus Prometh
- Ami Koshimizu as Heris Ardebit
- Taiten Kusonoki as Vulcan Haestus
- Nobuyuki Hiyama as Gueira
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Meis
- Ryoka Yuzuki as Biar Colossus
The anime follows Galo, who joins a rescue team which uses mechs called “Matoi-Tech”. Hiroyuki Imaishi is directing the film over at XFlag, with Kill la Kill’s Sushio being involved as an animator. The staff previously teased that it will have the same feel as Gurrenn Lagann and Kill la Kill. It will premiere on 24 May 2019.