The Pokemon from the Black and White games are finally coming to Pokemon GO! Niantic announced that Pokemon from the Unova region are arriving in the popular mobile game very soon. That’s right folks, Pokemon GO will soon have its 5th generation!
Niantic revealed that they will also release shiny versions of Lillipup and Patrat, as well as several other Gen 5 Pokemon. The update for the Unova species will include:
- Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, and more Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will be appearing in the wild.
- Spark has been hard at work walking and incubating Eggs for his research and has found that the following Pokémon have started hatching from Eggs!2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
- After tackling dozens of raids head on, Candela has discovered that Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will be available to challenge in raids! Please note, Trainers, that Klink hasn’t been reported appearing in the wild outside raids.
- Following some travel and meticulous research, Blanche reports that there are some Pokémon that only seem to be appearing in the wild in certain parts of the world! Join us in welcoming them!Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup!
Introducing the Unova Stone! This black-and-white Evolutionary item will allow certain Pokémon to evolve. Try using it on a Pokémon like Lampent, and see what happens! This item can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
Meanwhile, over at the Pokemon anime, Ash Ketchum/ Satoshi finally won a big one. After only winning the Orange League (which doesn’t count), Ash finally won a major and official Pokemon League Tournament. This is Ash’s first Pokemon League title ever, and the first time he has won one in the anime’s 22-year run.
Ash only made the Top 16 in his debut League tournament in Kanto, but made the Top 8 in most of his other League appearances. He finally reached the Top 4 in Sinnoh, but sank back to the Top 8 in Unova. However, he went all the way to the finals in Kalos, where he lost what was his most exciting battle yet. And now, we get to Alola where he finally won one!
Source: Pokemon Go official website