The anime about making anime is finally back with a new movie, which is finally premiering next month. And now, the staff have unveiled the movie’s latest poster visual. It not only features the staff of Musashino Animation, but also confirms the film’s 29th February premiere in Japan:
Tsutomu Mizushima is returning from the TV anime to direct the film over at P.A. Works. Much of the staff from the TV anime also returns, along with the original cast, of course.
- Juri Kimura as Aoi Miyamori
- Haruka Yoshimura as Ema Yasuhara
- Haruka Chisuga as Shizuka Sakaki
- Asami Takano as Misa Toudou
- Hitomi Ohwada as Midori Imai
- Shuuya Nishiji as Yutaka Honda
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Tatsuya Ochiai
- Yuri Yamaoka as Erika Yano
- Hiroyuki Yoshino as Tarou Takanashi
- Ai Kayano as Rinko Ogasawara
- Masaya Matsukaze as Hayabusa Watanabe
- Mai Nakahara as Yuka Okitsu
The film will continue where the TV anime left off, as it’s a direct sequel to the series. It’s set four years after the events of the TV series.