Digimon Adventure: will be a complete reboot of the 1999 Digimon Adventure anime set in 2020. And now, Toei Animation has finally released a b rand new PV for the upcoming anime:
They also revealed the cast members, with much of the Digimon Adventure Tri. seiyuu reprising their roles.
- Yuko Sanpei as Taichi Yagami
- Chika Sakamoto as Agumon
- Daisuke Namikawa as Yamato Ishida
- Ryoko Shiraishi as Sora Takenouchi
- Yumiko Kobayashi as Koushirou Izumi
- Marika Kouno as Mimi Tachikawa
- Takeshi Kusao as Joe Kido
- Megumi Han as Takeru Takaishi
- Misaki Watada as Hikari Yagami
- Mayumi Yamaguchi as Gabumon
- Atori Shigematsu as Piyomon
- Takahiro Sakurai as Tentomon
- Kinoko Yamada as Palmon
- Junko Takeuchi as Gomamon
- Miwa Matsumoto as Patamon
- Mie Sonozaki as Gatomon
- Masako Nozawa as Narrator
The trailer also announces that the anime will be making its Japanese premiere on 5th April 2020.
This will be a reboot which will follow the DigiDestined in a new adventure. In the story, Taichi gets transported into the digital world, along with the other DigiDestined, when a large-scale network malfunction occurs, crippling Tokyo’s railway system.
Masato Mitsuka, who served as an episode director for Digimon Fusion, will now be serving as series director over at Toei Animation. Meanwhile, original character designer Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru is also coming back as well. Its official title is Digimon Adventure:, and it will premiere in April this year.
source: Toei Animation
Be the first to write a comment.