LAST UPDATED: 19th day of February 2019
This Policy applies to information we collect on sojapan.jp and its sub-domains about:
i) visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
ii) people who register their emails with us.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS WITH US
When you register your emails with us, we may use it for the following:
(a) will send you newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
(b) to notify winners of contest.
(c) to notify of new survey and content.
If you agree to us providing you with
By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity.
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve advertisement to you, based on your visit to sojapan.jp and/or other sites on the Internet.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected] or send a letter to Tuea Chun Kah at 12 Tai Seng Link, #08-02, Singapore
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to SOZO changes, for
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. SALE OF BUSINESS
If SOZO’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
Store Terms of Service
Article 1: Definition
- 1. SOZO Pte Ltd (hereafter known as “the company”) or our agents set out the following provisions to be applied with regards to the aforementioned company’s website (hereafter known as “the site”).
- 2. From this point on in the terms please understand that the following definitions will be used in this document (hereafter referred to as the “agreement”) which is a contract between the end user (hereafter known as “user”) with regards to the sites hosted under sojapan.jp,
sojapan.jp and all other related URLs (hereafter referred to as “the site”) and applies to users use of the services therein.
Article 2: Extent of and Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- 1. The company has set the following Terms and Conditions with the understanding that they apply to both the company as well as users with the understanding that users will endeavor to follow along with them to the best of their ability.
- 2. Any additional or unique terms or conditions that may be posted on our site, sub-sites, via other linked sites or via direct communication from the company to the users will be considered as an element of these provisions. In any cases where unique terms or additional terms differ from those described in this listing of terms and conditions the unique or additional terms will be considered to take precedence.
- 4. The company disavows any responsibility for inconvenience or loss caused to the user by updates to the terms and conditions.
Article 3: Status and Requirements of Users
- 1. Status of Users
- Users accept their status as users of the site and as such agree to follow all terms and conditions set forth in the agreement to the best of their ability.
- 2. Using this site
- While using this site users agree to refrain from the following:
- (1) Any actions that infringe on this site’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, including rights of publicity or privacy;
- (2) Taking any actions that may cause damage to this company or any associated third party;
- (3)Take any action that detrimentally interferes with, surreptitiously intercepts or expropriates any system, data or Information; or interfere or attempt to interfere with the site;
- (4) Take any action that is offensive to public order and morals;
- (5) Violate any laws or perform any action that may lead to the violation of any laws;
- (6) Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information (including personal information);
- (7) Utilize this site for commercial gain without expressed authorization;
- (8) Act in a manner that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
- (9) Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm this site, or the interests or property of other users;
- (10) Violate any domestic or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulations;
- (11) Take any other action that may be deemed inappropriate by this site.
Article 5: Purchases
- The site may be used to purchase products.
- 2. When placing an order, users agree to adhere to the methods stipulated by the site
After placing and order, users will receive an order confirmation notice from the site.
When placing an order, users are entering a legal contract with this site.
This contract is binding until the products ordered have been delivered to the delivery carrier by the company.
This contract is subject to cancellation at any time at the discretion of the site
- 3. Legal or other necessary measures will be taken if it has been determined at any time, including after an order has been completed, that the user has violated the company’s terms and conditions.
- 4. The company will accept no liability in any event including (without limitation) negligence for any damages or loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with the user’s use or inability to use the site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus, system failure or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in the site.
Article 6: Prices
- 1. All prices are considered to be set at the time an order is placed;
- 2. The site strives to provide only accurate information, however in the event of a pricing error the order will be altered to reflect the correct price;
- 3. In the event of manufacturer price change any affected orders will be altered to reflect the new price.
Article 7: Shipping
- 1. All costs related to shipping service will be borne by the user. All shipping costs and applicable services will be determined by the company;
- 2. Users agree to contact their local post office (not the company) for any changes to shipping address or other delivery details to be made after an order has been shipped;
- 3. The site accepts no liability for order or item cancellations caused by shipping delays, product availability, etc.
Article 8: Returns
- 1. If the product is damaged or contains defects the user agrees to report said defects to the site within 7 days of receiving the merchandise. The site will then determine the best course of action to be taken. The company will not provide service for any reports received after 7 or more days have elapsed from an order’s date of receipt;
- 2. Users agree to follow the process noted above and to abide by any service terms set by the company.
Article 9: Product Liability
- 1. In the event that a product cannot be procured, the site reserves the right to cancel any orders as necessary.
- 2. The company will send products to the address stipulated by the user on the applicable order form;
- 3. The site will do its utmost to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product descriptions, however the company accepts no liability for inaccuracies or errors. Current descriptions take precedence over those previous noted;
- 4. Under law, this site accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage to or loss of merchandise.
Article 10: Information Published on the Site
- 1. There is no guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness or usability of the information published on the site;
- 2. The site reserves the right to add, alter, remove, etc. any information provided at any time and without prior notice;
- 3. The site accepts no liability for any damages incurred by users as a result of any information which is added, altered or removed in this way.
Article 11: Interruption or Discontinuation of Service
- 1. The site reserves the right to halt or discontinue any and all services at the company’s discretion without prior notice for any of the following reasons:
- (1) System trouble, system updates, security checks or any sort of emergency;
- (2) In the event of a natural disaster or act of God;
- (3) Problems related to ISPs or other communications carriers;
- (4) Halt of or discontinuation of service due to technological, operational or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The site accepts no responsibility for damages incurred by users or other 3rd parties in the event of service suspension or cancellation.
Article 12: Links
- 1. The site makes no warranty of any type regarding the information, products, services, opinions, ideas, instructions or materials that may be contained in, or the technical performance of, any linked website;
- 2. When linking to the site, the link, when activated by a user, must display the site in full-screen format and not with a “frame” on the linked website;
- 3. Links to other websites may be removed from this site any at time.
Article 13: Copyrights
- 1. Users may not infringe the site’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights;
- 2. Users may not infringe on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- 3. If this agreement is breached by a user, that user accepts all responsibility, legal and financial, and agrees to not take any action which would interfere with or damage the company in any way.
Article 14: Trademarks
- AFA IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SOZO PTE LTD
COPYRIGHT© 2019. Allother product and company names found on this site are registered trademarks. Users may not copy, imitate or use any such images or logos without prior written consent.
Article 15: Liability Indemnity
- 1. The site accepts no liability for damages incurred by users or other 3rd parties as a result of changes to or the suspension, discontinuation or abolishment of service;
- 2. The site accepts no liability for damages incurred to 3rd parties by users. In the event of such a situation said user accepts all responsibility, legal and financial, and agrees to not take any action which would interfere with or damage the company in any way.
Article 16: Legal Compliance
- All aspects of the agreement are in accordance with Singapore law.
Article 17: Jurisdiction
- The agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore, without regard to conflict of law provisions. The user agrees that any claim or dispute you may have against the company must be resolved exclusively by the Singapore Court located in Singapore.
Article 18: Contact
- 1. All notifications to users regarding use of the site will be sent via e-mail or posted on the site itself;
- 2. Users agree to comply with any updates or contact sent from the company;
- 3.Users agree that any communications made with the site via the above listed methods may be used in a court of law.