One Punch Man is proving to be one of the most hyped anime of the autumn 2015 anime season, and Bandai Visual has started streaming the anime’s third and latest PV, which also previews the anime’s OP song, “The Hero!! ~Ikareru Ken ni Honō o Tsukeru~” by JAM Project.
The new PV also introduces the additional cast for this upcoming superhero battle anime, and they include:
- Kenjiro Tsuda (Gangsta.’s Nicholas Brown) as Atomic Samurai
- Minami Takayama (Detective Conan’s Conan Edogawa) as Child Emperor
- Tesshou Genda (Mobile Suit Gundam’s Sleggar Law) as Metal Knight
- Youji Ueda (Robotics; Notes’ Mitsuhiko Nagafukada) as Drive Knight
- Daisuke Namikawa (Hetalia’s Italy) as Pig God
- Satoshi Hino (Shakugan no Shana’s Yuuji Sakai) as Superalloy Blackluster
- Yuji Ueda (Rurouni Kenshin’s Sanosuke Sagara) as Watchdog Man
- Kousuke Toriumi (Naruto’s Kiba Inuzaka) as Flashy Flash
- Wataru Hatano (Hamatora’s Murasaki) as Metal Bat
- Masaya Onosaka (You’re Being Summoned, Azazel’s Azazel) as Puri-puri Prisoner
One Punch Man will premiere on 4 October, and is currently in production over at Madhouse. It is definitely one of this year’s most anticipated new anime as fans have been asking for its anime adaptation for a very long time now.
The anime will be based on the best-selling and highly-popular shounen battle manga series by Eyeshield 21 creator, Yuusuke Murata and ONE. It revolves around the titular character, One Punch Man, who has trained so hard that his hair fell off and that he can basically solve any problem with just a single punch. Yep, this hero is totally over-powered, and because of this, his victories have become so easy that he has become a little bit too bored already.