Avex Pictures has started streaming a brand new PV for the upcoming Muv-Luv Alternative spin-off anime, Schwarzesmarken. It introduces us to the members of the 666th Division, who will be fighting the gigantic alien monsters known as the BETA in this prequel series set in 1983.
Here are the anime’s cast members, as well as their seiyuus, as introduced in the new video:
-- Advertisment --
- Kenichi Suzumura as Theodor Eberbach (Schwarz 08)
- Minami Tanaka as Katia Waldheim (Schwarz 07)
- Nozomi Yamamoto as Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarz 01)
- Yoshino Nanjou as Lise Hohenstein (Schwarz 09)
- Kiyono Yasuno as Gretel Jeckeln (Schwarz 04)
- Chika Anzai as Anett Hosenfeld (Schwarz 06)
- Emiri Katou as Pham Thi-Rang (Schwarz 02)
- Michiyo Murase as Sylvia Kschessinska (Schwarz 05)
- Kenta Miyake as Walther Krüger (Schwarz 03)
Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken’s story takes place 18 years before the events of Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, and like Total Eclipse, is based on a spin-off novel for the popular Muv-Luv Alternative visual novels. The story will follow the 666th Division in 1983. The anime adaptation is slated to premiere on January 2016 and will be directed by Zone of Enders’ Tetsuya Watanabe over at Liden Films and Ixtl.