The live-action Fullmetal Alchemist film’s official tumblr page has just revealed several new character visuals. The first visual features Ed, Winry and Alphonse, while the second visual features Maes Huges, Riza Hawkeye, and Roy Mustang. Finally, the third visual features the homunculi, Envy, Lust, and Gluttony.
Aside from the new visuals, the official Warner Brothers YouTube channel has also posted a new trailer. This latest trailer also comes with English subtitle with Japanese audio.
Meanwhile, Gallery AaMo in Tokyo Dome City and Osaka’s Nankou ATC Museum will hold their own FMA anniversary gallery in autumn. The film stars Ryosuke Yamada as the one and only Fullmetal Alchemist himself, Edward Elric
The film will premiere on 1st December, and will also star:
- Tsubasa Honda as Winry Rockbell
- Dean Fujioka as Roy Mustang
- Ryuuta Satou as Captain Maes Hughes
- Yo Oizumi as Major Shou Tucker
- Yasuko Matsuyuki as Lust
- Kanata Hongou as Envy
- Shinji Uchiyama as Gluttony
- Misako Renbutsu as Riza Hawkeye
- Natsuki Harada as Gracia Hughes
- Jun Kunimura as Doctor Marco
- Fumiyo Kohinata as General Hakuro
- Natsuna as Maria Ross
- Kenjiro Ishimaru as Father Cornello
In an earlier interview, Director Fumihiko Sori revealed that unlike live-action film adaptations of popular manga titles like Rurouni Kenshin, Attack on Titan, and Chihayafuru, they will be telling the story of the Elric brothers in only one stand-alone film. This movie also promises to stay loyal to the source, so one might wonder how they will fit all of that story material in one feature-length film.
Be the first to write a comment.