While we have our fair share of anisongs appearing in karaokes here in Southeast Asia, it’s nothing compared to Japan. In fact, it would be quite uncommon for a karaoke joint not to have a single anisong there. But which Anisong do the Japanese like singing the most? The largest Japanese online karaoke service chain, DAM, has now announced their provisional karaoke rankings. Of course, they divided the results in several categories, and that includes Anisongs. Here are the Top 10 in that category:
10) “Kokoro e” by Toad of Major (Major)
9) “Touch” by Yoshimi Iwasaki (Touch)
8) “Butter-Fly” by Koji Wada (Digimon Adventure 01)
7) “Single Bed” by Sharam Q (D・N・A2)
6) Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari by Supercell (Bakemonogatari)
5) “Nandemonaiya (movie ver.)” by RADWIMPS (your name.)
4) “Sugar Song to Bitter Step” by Unison Square Garden (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
3) Cruel Angel’s Thesis by Yoko Takahashi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
2) “Himawari no Yakusoku” by Motohiro Hata (Stand By Me Doraemon)
1) “Zenzenzense (movie ver.)” by RADWIMPS (Your Name.)
There you have it folks, from Japan’s largest online karaoke service itself! What songs do you like singing in the Karaoke?
Source: DAM press release
Be the first to write a comment.