TRIGGER (SSSS.Gridman, Little Witch Academia, Kill la Kill) is back with a new anime. Its title is BNA: Brand New Animal, and they just announced its release date! The anime will first premiere on Netflix starting 21st March. It will then air on Japanese TV starting 8th April. The staff also revealed a brand new key visual as well:
Netflix is releasing the first six episodes exclusively on 21st April. Unfortunately, it is still unknown whether or not this is a Japan-exclusive thing, as the anime will also be airing on TV as well.
Little Witch Academia’s Yoh Yoshinari is directing the anime, with Gurrenn Lagann and Kill la Kill’s Kazuki Nakashima writing the script. Fuji TV’s +Ultra Programming Block will be airing the anime in Japan. The cast includes:
- Sumire Morohoshi as Michiru Kagemori
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Shirou Ogami
- Maria Naganawa as Nazuna Hiwatashi
- Kaito Ishikawa as Alan Sylvasta
- Kenji Nomura as Koichi Ishizaki
- Hiroshi Naka as Yuuji Tachiki
- Hiroshi Yanaka as Jem Horner
- Kimiko Saitou as Melissa Horner
- Youhei Tadano as Giuliano Flip
- Houchu Ohtsuka as Japanese Prime Minister Shiramizu
According to the website, the anime will follow animal-humans, who are humans who suddenly gained animal-like traits. Michiru is one of them, living as an ordinary human before finding herself as an Tanuki-Human. After her turn, she runs away and seeks refuge in Anima City, a place where animal-humans can live peacefully. There, she meets Shirou, a Wolf-Human who hates humans in general.
source: Comic Natalie
Be the first to write a comment.