UtaPri fans rejoice, because it’s getting its own movie titled Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Kingdom. And now, the staff have revealed the film’s second trailer, which previews its many concert scenes.
The film will feature the male idol groups of ST☆RISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and HE★VENS. The cast will include:
-- Advertisment --
- Hiro Shimono as Shou Kurusu
- Junichi Suwabe as Ren Jinguuji
- Kenichi Suzumura as Masato Hijirikawa
- Kishou Taniyama as Natsuki Shinomiya
- Kousuke Toriumi as Cecil Aijima
- Mamoru Miyano as Tokiya Ichinose
- Takuma Terashima as Otoya Ittoki
- Shouta Aoi as Ai Mikaze
- Showtaro Morikubo as Reiji Kotobuki
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Ranmaru Kurosaki
- Tomoaki Maeno as Camus
- Daiki Yamashita as Sion Amakusa
- Daisuke Ono as Kira Sumeragi
- Hidenori Takahashi as Van Kiryuuin
- Hikaru Midorikawa as Eiichi Ohtori
- Ryohei Kimura as Yamato Hyuuga
- Tsubasa Yonaga as Nagi Mikado
- Yuuma Uchida as Eiji Ohtori
Mamoru Miyano performs the film’s theme song “Encore”. They also market the film as a “live performance animation,” which means that the film will be more of a giant concert than a film.
Takeshi Furuta, who directed the UtaPri Legend Star TV anime, will be serving as chief director, with Legend Star episode director, Tomoki Nagaoka, now serving as director. A-1 Pictures will once again be animating the series as well. Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Kingdom will open in Japan on 14 June 2019.