UtaPri is getting its own animated feature film, which is actually one big concert!
Its title is Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Kingdom, and the staff have revealed a new video to tease fans for the upcoming film. It features the in-story idol groups ST☆RISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and HE★VENS, introducing themselves to their audience.
Takeshi Furuta, who directed the UtaPri Legend Star TV anime, will be serving as chief director, with Legend Star episode director, Tomoki Nagaoka, now serving as director. A-1 Pictures will once again be animating the series as well. As for the cast, everyone from the TV anime will be reprising their roles for the film.
It will include:
- Hiro Shimono as Shou Kurusu
- Junichi Suwabe as Ren Jinguuji
- Kenichi Suzumura as Masato Hijirikawa
- Kishou Taniyama as Natsuki Shinomiya
- Kousuke Toriumi as Cecil Aijima
- Mamoru Miyano as Tokiya Ichinose
- Takuma Terashima as Otoya Ittoki
- Shouta Aoi as Ai Mikaze
- Showtaro Morikubo as Reiji Kotobuki
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Ranmaru Kurosaki
- Tomoaki Maeno as Camus
- Daiki Yamashita as Sion Amakusa
- Daisuke Ono as Kira Sumeragi
- Hidenori Takahashi as Van Kiryuuin
- Hikaru Midorikawa as Eiichi Ohtori
- Ryohei Kimura as Yamato Hyuuga
- Tsubasa Yonaga as Nagi Mikado
- Yuuma Uchida as Eiji Ohtori
Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Kingdom will open in Japan on 14 June 2019.