UtaPri is getting its own animated feature film, which is actually one big concert!
Its title is Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Kingdom, and the staff have revealed a new video to tease fans for the upcoming film. It features the in-story idol groups ST☆RISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and HE★VENS, introducing themselves to their audience.
-- Advertisment --
Takeshi Furuta, who directed the UtaPri Legend Star TV anime, will be serving as chief director, with Legend Star episode director, Tomoki Nagaoka, now serving as director. A-1 Pictures will once again be animating the series as well. As for the cast, everyone from the TV anime will be reprising their roles for the film.
It will include:
- Hiro Shimono as Shou Kurusu
- Junichi Suwabe as Ren Jinguuji
- Kenichi Suzumura as Masato Hijirikawa
- Kishou Taniyama as Natsuki Shinomiya
- Kousuke Toriumi as Cecil Aijima
- Mamoru Miyano as Tokiya Ichinose
- Takuma Terashima as Otoya Ittoki
- Shouta Aoi as Ai Mikaze
- Showtaro Morikubo as Reiji Kotobuki
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Ranmaru Kurosaki
- Tomoaki Maeno as Camus
- Daiki Yamashita as Sion Amakusa
- Daisuke Ono as Kira Sumeragi
- Hidenori Takahashi as Van Kiryuuin
- Hikaru Midorikawa as Eiichi Ohtori
- Ryohei Kimura as Yamato Hyuuga
- Tsubasa Yonaga as Nagi Mikado
- Yuuma Uchida as Eiji Ohtori
Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Kingdom will open in Japan on 14 June 2019.